Purchased Xperia M5 (E5663) from 1Gadget.com on 6th September 2015 and sent my set for repair on 13th Dec 2015 to 1Gadget.com and just received it today 14th January 2015 due to set was unable to charge (even-though tried with proven working charger and cable).
The problem still exist when receiving the phone today as i need to play around with the cable on the USB charging port in order for the phone to charge. When power on even-though the indicator is showing charging but the battery percentage keep dropping.
In the job report provided by IXSUN S/B (ref: HVC-1215-1252-004 dated 2nd Jan 2016), attended by Tan Yaw Aik on 8th Jan 2016) stated service was perform as below:
3.Adhesive WR Back Panel.
How do you guys serviced this unit?? as the real problem still exist? do i need to wait for another 1 month in order for the set to be send for repair again? and come back with the same problem again?
This is my 1st Sony Phone and I've a Nightmare with this model.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Entertainment system
- Car audio
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sony Xperia M5 Dual E5663
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I had been researching fridges for the past several months, and last week came across an 'open box' Samsung at Best Buy that was within range of..."
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "Purchased Xperia M5 (E5663) from 1Gadget.com on 6th September 2015 and sent my set for repair on 13th Dec 2015 to 1Gadget.com and just received it today 14th January 2015..."
- "Hello, We have been very tolerant but advertising for sales especially for the fake bsy noni black hair magic is obviously wrong. We hope that you look into this matter seriously. There..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."