Saya beli sony xperia m5dual e5663 pada januari 2016,masuk mggu ke3 pakai tiba2 mslh no coverage n hanya emergency call saja..hntr ke sony service centre utk baiki sbb still baru n ada warranty pada mac 2016..mslh di sini..kalau nk repair sy kena byr rm835 utk ganti brg tsebut..kalau x repair pun byr utk servis cari mslh hp tsebut sbyk rm26.50..sy x repair sbb kos tlampau mhl..masa trma hp balik,hp dlm keadaan seperti dlm gmbr..sgt dukacita dgn servis sony...diharap pihak sony bg penjelasan utk kegunaan warranty hp ni..

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of sony xperia m5 dual e5663 from Sony Malaysia and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sony Malaysia to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Apple, Samsung Electronics or HTC. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sony Malaysia for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sony Malaysia?

Comments

Semenyih, Selangor, Malaysia #1227323

Ops!!

Data Com - Salesforce Data.com Which Is A Part Of Salesforce... Is A Big Scam, Fraud And ***-Artist! Data Com "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..." Read more My Family Mobile - BEWARE! RIPOFF WARNING!!!!! My Family Mobile "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..." Read more Ooredoo Kuwait - 4G Internet Service Ooredoo "Issues: - Bad service - Slow 4G internet connection speed even when the signal is really strong - Internet connection often gets disconnected - Talking to a CS representative doesn't..." Read more Icsolutions - Ic solutions, shady fraudulent company Icsolutions "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..." Read more General motors is *** me off General Motors "i bought a 2005 silverado 3years ago and it had many many problems that the dealer fixed under warranty. here now in 2017 i had a blower motor RESISTOR FIRE..." Read more Dish Network - Installed cables on my sidinh Dish Network "My wife was home on the day of our install. The tech ran the cables on the face of our siding along the back of our house down the side,..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Way beyond the 9-14 business day and company not responding to me Southern Style Design Bar "I placed an order on 6/30/2017 and funds were taken from my account within 48 hours. I got the automated response that my order was received and I waited. I..." Read more Hair Sisters - Faulty product very poor customer service Hair Sisters "Bad customer service faulty product sending stuff out without checking their product. I ordered a lace front wig as described there were suppose to be parting space in parting space..." Read more